Do you accept insurance?
I am considered to be an “out-of-network” provider by insurance companies. I will have a professional relationship with you…not with your insurance company. Full payment for services is expected at the time of your appointment. I am able to provide you with a “Super Bill” so that you can file an insurance claim for my services, if you so choose.
To determine if you have “out-of-network” mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is call them. Check your coverage carefully and make sure you understand their answers. Some helpful questions you can ask them:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What are my “out-of-network” benefits?
- How do I file claims for services?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is a referral or approval required from my primary care physician?
← Answers to Common Questions