Counseling helps people find strength and recovery as they gain awareness of what is at the root of their issues through participating in individual or group treatment.
I provide the following counseling services.
- Individual Psychotherapy – Psychotherapy is provided by a trained mental health professional. Psychotherapy explores thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, and seeks to improve an individual’s well-being.
- Support Group – A therapy support group is a group meeting where a mental health professional guides the participants towards the shared goal of recovery. Participants are peers that have had similar experiences.
To learn more about how I work with my clients, I have provided answers to the most commonly answered questions on the FAQs page.
While I don’t personally provide the following services, I may also recommend them.
- Complementary Alternative Medicine – Complementary Alternative Medicine, or CAM, refers to treatment and practices that are not typically associated with standard care. CAM may be used in place of, or in addition to, standard health practices.
- Self Help Plan – A self-help plan is a unique health plan where an individual addresses his or her condition by implementing strategies that promote wellness. Self-help plans may involve addressing wellness, recovery, triggers or warning signs.
- Peer Support – Peer Support refers to receiving help from individuals who have had similar experiences.